Tuesday, February 7, 2012

AdF.ly - The URL shortener service that pays you!

I began to find out in the beginning of 2012 if it is possible to make money with the shortened links. I noticed that there are already many Internet sites that offer money for the use of short links. I compared a few sites - the main criteria were the number of users and the amount of the positive comments on the forums and then I selected in my opinion the best site Adf.ly.

I started to use adf.ly links on 16th January, 2012 in my Online Store and in my Support Forum. Start-up was really easy and the money began to accumulate under the counter for about $0.60USD per day. Then I started to promote with my shortened links in Youtube, Pastebin.com, Twitter and Facebook and then income was between $0.90USD - $1.10USD per day.



In the forum of adf.ly is said many good ways to get more traffic to Your site, which brings You more clicks and more money. I will continue to study in adf.ly forum how to increase my incomes with these shortened links and I will tell You later in this blog what is the situation and if I have some new methods to promote my links.

This is my first payment receipt from adf.ly by 16 - 31 January 2012 - I got a payment of 6 February 2012 (click on bigger):


1 comment:

  1. Good dаy! Thіs is mу fіrst visit to youг blog!
    We are a group οf volunteers and stаrting a new prοjeсt in a сommunity in the sаme nіche.

    Yοur blog providеd us useful informаtion to
    wοrk on. You have done a wondeгful ϳob!
    Visit Us World's Best Blog
    http://itnoor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete